View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Question 52 Ford flathead fuel pump push rod

when I bought this car, the mechanical fuel pump and push rod was replaced with an elec. pump. My question is ; how do I install a new push rod so I can put the mechanical pump back on car in line w/elec pump ? Can I just insert it down through the top , assuming there is a bushing in place. Does it thread on to something at the cam or just ride there ? How do I know that it is all the way down?

Thanks for any and all help.

Bob Rinker
Rink52 is offline   Reply With Quote