Thread: Walt dupont
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:20 PM   #11
Six volt

Default Re: Walt dupont

Today I went to the Gardiner waterfront park car show and sitting there was Walt DuPont.
I easily spotted his Ford with the 4 carbs and he was sitting behind it in the shade, we talked a good while and he was the Walt I remembered from years past, still has a great sense of humor, and he’s got 2 flattys he’s doing right now. I had not seen Walt for at least ten years until today, it sure was great seeing and talking with him.
We are all cruising our Fords/& other car makes, along with our lives to a time when things will change significantly for us, all too soon, our time on this earth with friends is so very precious. He still has a happy slightly devilish smile.
I got a picture of Walt today on the electronic camera card, now how to get it onto this site is the challenge, so any ideas will be great. He has a fresh “flat top” head of hair, neat crew cut, so first thing he asks is “ hows my hair?”, as he pats it down. I said “your hairs fine, take more than a tornado to get it out of place.” He grinned.
I should have asked the two fellas sitting with him their names but forgot to.
Six volt is offline   Reply With Quote