Thread: Auto Insurance
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #22
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: Auto Insurance

I've been with Grundy for five years. As far back as I can remember the underwriter for Grundy has been Philadelphia Indemnity. Last year I had my first ever claim. They sent a very knowledgeable old car appraiser to assess the damage and write up the claim. I had a check arrive in the mail about three days later. They followed up with a phone call to make sure I was happy with the assessment, the amount of payment, and quality of work done buy the repair shop. I just sent in payment to renew my policy before the end of April. I'm very happy with Grundy and surprised to read the negative comments from other Barner's. Perhaps their policy's are different due to different laws in different States? I presently have just one original/stock early Flathead powered Ford V8 insured with them but may be adding another basically stock 5w coupe (my Avatar car) before the end of 2012.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 04-10-2012 at 08:25 PM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)