View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 12:46 AM   #9
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Need photos of rear bumpers on roadster pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry's 31 View Post
Hi Fred:

I was surprised with your answer. Did not know it was a requirement to place information in that section. In any case I found it and filled information. I hope this will help in sharing information?
I appreciate all I have learned from this site, and those willing to share information to help keep our beloved A's on the road.
You posted, "I hope this will help in sharing information?". We have seen here many times posts that go," hey I'm just a couple of towns over from you I'll come by and ....." Or "I'm an engine rebuilder in the same state as you so you can save on shipping as it's fairly local."

Get the idea? No a location is not a requirement that I have seen but, you never know if help is around the corner if no one knows what corner you are on.

Since you have added your location I see you a couple of hours south of Mike's Afordable. Give Mike a call and see if he can help you out. He would also have the parts you need and could show you in person how they attach as I beleive he also does restorations.

Last edited by Mike V. Florida; 03-13-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Mike V. Florida is offline   Reply With Quote