View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #11
Ernie Vitucci
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 234
Default Re: Got One - Now the VIN search

Good Evening, what paperwork was used to register your A in the state that it was in prior to your ownership? Normally, If you can show that your A was legally registered in another state, your state will honor it. Also, in many states there are 3rd party companies that can register your A. They want to help you as they don't receive any money unless they can register your A. If the prior state paperwork has a number on it that was used there, then have it stamped on your engine and you should be good. The local chapter of MAFCA or MARC will most likely have a member with a set of stamps to match your replacement engine to the paperwork that came with your A. Ernie in Arizona
Ernie Vitucci is offline   Reply With Quote