View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 12:23 PM   #125
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All My Friends/Customers & Fellow Car Guys On The Forum!

It has been another blessed year for me & the business. I would like to thank everyone who used my transport service this year, as well as all the folks who posted feedback or recommended me to other members.

I am officially closed till around March 1st. However I still have to transport the brand new Corvette from the Museum in Bowling Green, Ky down to my customer in Central Florida. This leaves me with an Enclosed Transport spot available on or about January 14th coming out of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina up to the Ohio, Mich, Indiana area OR to Eastern Tennessee where I have a good customer from the MTFCA who wants me to take his car north if I have an opening. As always .....It NEVER hurts to check to see if your needs fit.

Even though I am off the road for winter, I am always available to quote prices, offer advice on transporting, trucks, trailers or try to get you pointed in the direction of another Quality Transport, so you don't get screwed by the bottom feeders in my industry!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT