View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 04:21 PM   #17
msmaron

Send a message via AIM to msmaron
Default Re: MARC facebook site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENT in 10-uh-C View Post
Unless folks actually saw what was happening on the MARC site, you likely can't believe it.
Because of this is not just an isolated occurrence, the Administrators have said, if you don't know what you are talking about, then don't post because all it does is promotes confusion and dischord. Since they are the Administrators, then they get to call the shots. They have warned some of those people to quit posting misleading information, -and when those people didn't quit yet then choose to argue about it, their posted comment(s) gets deleted, and after a few more times of that behavior they get banned/blocked. THEN, folks get mad because they feel the Admins are overstepping their bounds. These posters of misinformation apparently feel they are entitled to post simply because of Freedom of Speech. Matter of fact, Roy Munson publicly told one of the Admins to go get F@#$-ed because the Admin did not share his incorrect opinion!
I Closed the feed because of the garbage that was being spread by people who had no idea what they were talking about at all and I will continue to do such on future threads if it happens again as head admin. If you read Brent's post he is SPOT on and WHY I did it....
National Facebook Admin.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MARC.group/

A7191-Sport Coupe
29 Roadster
29-Town Sedan
29-Original Special Coupe
msmaron is offline   Reply With Quote