View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #9
Phil Wilson

Default Re: Early to mid 1928 Tudor Sedans out there?

Steve, It's 2017, late May and I finally get on the FB chat. I have a early May '28 AR Tudor and the only things that have changed are the clutch assembly, front mount (original frame was cut down) a new core on the rad, the roof was replaced, and side(plastic covered material) by the previous owner while the damaged interior cloth was redone, by me. The 5 piece braking system is still there, original AR drums (machined) and brakes (new parts where required). Float-a-motor engine mounts installed, the differential was overhauled after it swallowed a pinion gear tooth (drove it home). It's on its 5th engine (2 were 'B' blocks that cracked) over 46,000 summer miles have been recorded, since 1986.

I installed a new header board (original was rotten), 2 new safety side window glass (old were original tempered), re-nickeled the rad shell, both headlight buckets & rings and rear tail light shell, re-silvered the original HL reflectors, installed a new headliner, repaired/tuned up the original electric wiper motor, powerhouse generator, starter, distributor and other minor parts and pieces around the car.
Steve, what were you looking for?
Phil

Last edited by Phil Wilson; 05-23-2017 at 02:18 PM. Reason: grammer
Phil Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote