View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 02:32 AM   #90
hardtimes

Default Re: Rear Panhard Bar ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Blockhead View Post
Hardtimes, I honestly don't remember drilling a hole in the frame. I probably did but don't remember. I can't imagine why there would be a hole in the frame there originally.

Second question? I just crawled under my car to check and there in no way the 'BAR' comes even close to hitting. I can stick my finger between the closest point between the bar and mount. After being on the car for ~2 years there is not a mark on it. While I was under there I checked all the bolts and they are all still tight. Could you add a washer to space it away from the mount?

Hey, enough of the guys responded here to show that there is NO hole and I also wondered, like some...why any such hole would to put there by Ford.

I will space the bar out as you suggest. I'd like to give you pictures, but something has just happened that I can not post pictures here, after doing so for many years, go figure ! Also, can't put smiley faces up any more..now that really hurts, eh (yellow face here) !!

I told suggested to Snyder's what I found lacking and what was good (fit/finish great) ! Their rep (Joe) said that he would get things printed correctly...if he found that what I said about 'no hole' is accurate. I ask if anyone there has ever installed one of these type equipment...(popping eyes face here) !

Thanks for your input/help. Tomorrow will do test run to evaluate if any difference noticed.
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote