View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 03:16 PM   #46
Jeff/Illinois

Default Re: Is this rumour correct?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonlll View Post
Jeff, that big event looks really good. If you are near that many A's, why don't you organize your own independent club? That could be a lot of fun as long as those guys do drive their cars.
Naw, I tried and none of them want anything to do with joining or forming a club. Farmers are a pretty independent bunch

They do like to meet once a month during the warm season at a local eatery, and the antique Chevy and Studebaker and Plymouth guys all come in too and drive their cars THAT is always fun! One guy has a completely original 1929 Chevy Tudor sold new at a local Chevy garage that used to be in that town, another guy drives a '30 Chevy Coupe also original and also sold at a local dealership in a neighboring town that has only had mechanical work done to it. I like Fords but I sure admire those cars and always like seeing them.

One of the guys also collects Farmall tractors. He has 240 of them. Luckily he owns several farms so he has places to store them. He also has Roy Rogers' actual IH pickup truck that is pretty cool. It looks like a mid-50's I don't know those trucks that well.
Jeff/Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote