View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 08:21 PM   #8
The 39 Guy

Default Re: 2020 East West Flathead Reliability Run to Monitor WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell S View Post
I would love to make this one, hopefully! Thanks for the heads up. I come to East Wenatchee pretty often, maybe we could hook up some time.

Sure Darrell, we enjoy having visitors in the shop. We just started work on my basket case 39 Ford convertible sedan project today so there is a project to look at if you like that sort of thing. call 509 679 3501 (Sam). We work from 1:30 to 6 PM just about every day out here. Hope you can make it to the run! I will have my blue 40 coupe at the run and will be helping with the the registration.

I think I forgot to mention there is no registration fee. This is a real low key event. Most guys only stay to or three hours and head back home or off to see and do other things around the Wenatchee Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37 truck View Post
I've been to this show several times and it always brings out some great cars. Maybe 39 Guy will bring out his 40? It shows where he has spent his time.

Yep 37 truck , the coupe is up and running this year with a new 5 speedso it will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT/Williamsburg View Post
Now this I would love to drive my avatar to - never been to the Northwest. Maybe next year, Lord willin and the creek don’t rise!

Tom, there are usually a few cool events that take place here in the Northwest around September weekend. Weather is usually pretty good too. Hope you can make it sometime.
The 39 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote