View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Hotrodladycrusr

Cool Still No Ford in my Barn BUT I'm a Member of the Long Roof Club Now!!

Yep, a couple of months ago I purchased a 1960 Pontiac Catalina 9 passenger station wagon from Roger Jetter AKA 40StudeDude in ColoRODo. I wanted to share here as I feel close to alot of Ford Barn members.

I've wanted a wagon for a few years now and have been seriously looking lately. I knew Roger was working on this one and kinda asked him for first dibs last year I think it was. Fast forward to the beginging of this year and I asked him about how much longer before "my" wagon would be road worthy. As luck would have it he was just about finished up with the upgrades and makeover. We settle on a fair price and the wagon was mine.

I'd like to thank Roger and his brother Dan for giving me the opportunity to purchase the wagon and for putting in the extra effort making sure the wagon is completely road worthy and reliable for me and for getting the wagon safely to Jay's place in Kansas. I really, really appreciate it fellas.

I'd also like to thank Jay Sweet AKA No Surf for allowing us to use his barn as a drop point for the wagon and keeping it safe till BenD gets there to pick it up and of course I'd like to thank BenD for hauling the wagon from Jay's place to mine here in Michigan. You're the bestest sweetie!

Without further ado here are some photos of my new wagon which hopefully will make it to my place very, very, very soon as I'm so excited and anixous I can't heardly stand it.

The wagon didn't fit in Rogers garage with the front bumper on. Sure hope it fits in mind!

350/350 combo, perfect for racking up lots and lots of miles all year round.

I absolutely love the interior, not so thrilled with the exterior color but I know a painter.

and my favorite part! Big enough to haul BOTH my minibike AND go-cart at the same time

The wagon loaded for its ride to Kansas. Thanks again Roger and Dan!

The wagon safely tucked in at Jays place......thanks again Jay!

With all this excitement I forgot to mention Big Olds found another home.

Almost forgot to mention I'm looking for a 1960 Michigan plate for the wagon. WIll pay cash, or trade for another year that I have OR will trade cookies