View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #76
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-owl View Post
Hi there, Wheeler Dealers is a TV series on Discovery. I remembered this episode and looked it up.
Hey Mel,
Have to say that from what I saw of the episode, the content is quite strange. They were being quite effusive about an ugly little car that had some weird mechanical features.
Quote:
I may have a plan "B" up my sleeve! Time will tell. Mel
Today is going to be an organizing day. Too complex to explain, but will set the scene for the main part of this whole Caper. It's going to entail a bunch of detailing work on the area between Lorrie's Diamond Deck Plate Fenders.

The Weather Guessers are taking one last shot a predicting REALLY hot temperatures. That's the BAD NEWS. The GOOD NEWS is that I've seemed to have adjusted and acclimated to the HEAT&HUMIDITY, and am almost comfortable with it. Am just having to be VERY aware of when enough is enough.

Hope you are well.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote