Thread: Flathead smoke
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #45
moefuzz

Default Re: Flathead smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC View Post
Thanks for the info moefuzz. I hear people bashing regulations every day and I finally have given up on trying to educate them. Now we have a number of political candidates bashing regulations while at the same time chastising the EPA for not enforcing them in Flint, Michigan. That's our world. I think most of our steel these days comes from China. Of course we can trust them.

Well, there is certainly no shortage of people willing to jump on the 'bash this' campaign with absolutely no clue as to what they are talking about.
The sad part is that it is money that drives professional bashers and activists to bash Flint today, The shale oil tomorrow, and the lack of gay and lesbian rights on Thursday.

Up here in Canada, our national news agency, The CBC is blatantly obvious of supporting Muslim, Sikh and Indian peoples in order to help garner and support votes for the Liberal Party who in turn throw huge amounts of tax based funds at the government funded news agency/CBC TV Radio/ Broadcast and Print.

Perhaps this isn't the place for it but the out going government wished to deport convicted terrorists and revoke their Canadian citizenship..

But They were defeated by the Liberal government with the youth focused campaign of
"we'll legalize pot" and now they are in office
undoing the legislation absolutely required for
deportation and stripping of
convicted terrorists and foreign nationalist.

More importantly in 2016, they are allowing 100,000+ initial Muslim immigrants into our border without doing any real substantial background checks.

I support Your Republican Candidate for firing shots across the bow of the Mexican and Muslim immigrants and
if I could, I would advise this Republican Presidential Candidate that the USA - Canada border Also needs a wall to help protect Americans form the influx of millions of
European and/or 'Arabic' peoples who have been allowed into our country in order to garner and pander to the immigrant vote.

I am an American ex patriot.

God Bless,
God Bless America.
God Bless not having to Blatantly lie to each other in the name of being
"Politically Correct"

Last edited by moefuzz; 02-22-2016 at 04:43 AM.
moefuzz is offline   Reply With Quote