Thread: MAFCA renewal
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 01:14 PM   #17
oldman - NorCal

Default Re: MAFCA renewal

I can certainly understand your frustration with not having a local club nearby that offers like-minded Model A enthusiasts with an active membership and activity calendar. That said, I would be willing to bet that there are at least a dozen old Fords in the Bismarck area so I would encourage you to reach out to your community and try to find those individuals and attempt to form a club. I was in Iceland 2 years ago and saw 2 Model A's on the road...….If they are in Iceland they are in Bismarck, North Dakota. Both MAFCA and MARC are concerned with their respective clubs loosing membership as the old guys die off...…..if there not, they should be. Every member has to figure out for themselves why they belong, what they want from their membership and if the club is ultimately satisfying them. I'm pretty confident in saying that Fordbarn would not exist without the Model A clubs. Without the clubs and individuals like you, there is no hobby. I'm hoping you decide to renew your membership and discover over the course of the next 12 months, that you can get more out of it than the magazine.
oldman - NorCal is offline   Reply With Quote