View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Harms Way

Talking Car related PRANKS !

I wasn't really into mean pranks,... But I did throw charged up condensers on a guys car seat just before he sat down,.... stuff like that,... So what have you done or seen ? I'll start out with my favorite prank of all time,... And we'll see where this goes.

Back in High School,...My old buddy Jerry had his folks old Oldsmobile, and use to drive it to school, Jerry wasn't much of a car guy, so one day I sneak down to his house really early, and run a jumper wire from his brake light switch to his horn,.....

He had to drive right past my house to go to school,... Jerry was a really good, respectful, quiet kid,..... a real goody two shoes,..... anyway he gets to the end of my street and pulls up behind someone at the intersection and the horn is just blaring !,...... I pull out of my driveway and try to follow him and watch the fun,.... every time he stepped on the brakes that horn would blear, he was getting flipped off, cussed at,.... you name it.

When we pulled into the school parking lot, he was red faced and more embarrassed than I had ever seen him before, He asked me to look at his car after school "theres something wrong with my horn",.... so I follow him home and am busting a gut every time I see the brake lights go on and the horn go off, I am laughing so hard tears are blurring my vision (especially at long lights with cars in front of him)..... when we get to his house I take the wire off when I sent him to his garage to get me a screwdriver,.... a week later I do it again ,........ this went on for a long time,. I never did tell him it was a prank,.....

For years I carried a couple different lengths of wire with a alligator clip on either end,..... and repeated this prank many times, on many unsuspecting victim,.....

So,... lets hear what you got !