View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Your local club's best tours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams81 View Post
I thought it would be fun to have people chime in with their favorite tours they have been on,local chapters, not national tours.
Themes, places they have gone as a club, other ideas.
Throw them out here
Since you are from the Cincinnati area, then you may be familiar with this particular tour but as I understood it, several years ago the local Model-T club (NoKen Ts??) held a tour to benefit someone who was ill and needed money for treatments. As I understand it, they raffled-off seats in different club member's car for the community to ride on a day tour around the area. Local restaurants donated lunches and coffee stops for the participants (car club and their guests) where all of the money raised could go to the person that was ill. It was a great gesture that promoted the car club to the general public, -and I am sure it was a great way for a perspective club member and his family to see whether owning an antique car was the right hobby for them. If you know BJ & Casey, you might ask them for more details about this event, but it is definitely something that could be replicated in other parts of the country. Even if the money raised was to benefit a local charity.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)