View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #55
Logan

Default Re: Model A Fords and Ford 2.0 and 2.3 engines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike V. Florida View Post
That's the point! The owner of the site has stated that how henry did it is what this board is for. It has nothing to do with what you or others do. As a matter of fact my lottery car (when I win the lottery) is a 1950's style hot rod with a Flat head V8. When I win the lottery I won't be asking questions on how to build on this site.
I'm not using v8, v6's, pintos, or even B engines. I use a bone stock A block, with babbit, with weber carb (just added 2 weeks ago), and electronics. I know its not "suppose" to be on this website, but lots of people on here use these modern, and era speed parts. I dont post a lot of threads because i know these types of threads are frowned upon. But when someone else asks a question, i going to awnser it. Was it my idea to post about a pinto engine? nope. But some how i get blamed for it in a way. I dont even own a pinto engine and i get criticized for something I dont even have. I just know about them, and the conversions because a lot of our friends use them down here. to be honest my dream engine has an era correct craigar OHV head, on an A block, with 3/4 race cam, counterbalanced, stromberg 81 carb, and a '39 tranny.