View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
Jim/GA

Default MAFCA Nation Board Elections

As many of you have seen in the signature to my recent posts, I am running again for the national Board of Directors of MAFCA.

MAFCA members should have received 2 ballots by now. I am posting this to remind you, if you haven't already, to vote for me () and to get your ballots in the mail back to MAFCA right away, before they get misplaced.

You and your spouse (or another family member) can vote; that's why you received 2 ballots. So you can both vote for me! If you want, you put them both in a single envelope addressed to MAFCA and save a bit on postage. In fact, you can gather up all the ballots from your friends and relatives and send them all in one big envelope, if you want. No rule against that. Remember, "Vote early and vote often!"

I don't want to turn this post into a public debate about MAFCA, what they do, or what they don't do. BUT, you are all invited to send a Personal Message (PM) to me through the Ford Barn with any questions or concerns you have as a MAFCA member. Before voting for me, perhaps you'd like to talk to me. That's great! Please do!

If email is not your thing, I would love to talk to you on the phone, or use Skype or something similar to talk "face to face" about what concerns you. Please send me a short PM with how to contact you (phone number, Skype name, etc.). Overseas members, I like to use WhatsApp and Google Hangouts.

If I am elected to the Board, I would like to bring with me those things that are of interest or concern to you, the MAFCA members. So I want to hear from you.

I would really like all MAFCA members reading this to send in their ballots. It is important that the Directors represent a broad cross section of the membership. That is my first priority. This only happens if you go do it now.

Now, if you also happen to vote for ME, that even better!

Thanks for your time. WE NOW RETURN TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM...

Jim/GA is offline   Reply With Quote