View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #1
woofa.express

Default Model A printed fabric. Wanted.

Looking for Model A printed fabric.

I attended as a spectator, a custom and classic motor car display at Rainbow Beach, Queensland and with exception most cars were 1950’s onwards. There was not a thing there to interest me except the girls. All dressed in sort of mid 50’s outfits with period matching hair-doos. Most were fat, were show offs and sported multi coloured tattoos which made them resemble road side bill boards. We had alot of fun with them at the pub that evening. Some of the blokes looked like they had just come from their workshop having just completed a grease and oil change. I will write about the show when I get some pictures to complement my story.
I have never been to an A Model meet were so many have dressed in period clothing and that brings me to the point and I am asking for your help please.
I wish to make a shirt and maybe one for Patsy with fabric of Model A prints. Plus a cravat and a neck tie. Not to be worn all at once. No I’m not a fashion icon but nor am I a bad taste dresser although Patsy might dispute that.
I can’t find a supplier of this fabric and my question is, do you readers know one. If so please do share what seems to be an industry secret. With thanks, gary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ute at bushlands.jpg (20.4 KB, 36 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote