View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 01:42 PM   #19
hardtimes

Default Re: Which vendor do you buy from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubnutty View Post
Being the "new guy" here, I have a question. Which parts vendor do you buy from? I see a lot of places after googling Model A parts. Or do most of you just use all and look for the best deal. I have a '29 station wagon so I'm just starting to make a list of parts to get this project started. Any help on this subject would be great. Thank!
You are living close to , IMO, a great Model A supplier, that is , BERTS in Denver ! Steve and Tim are exceptionally cordial, responsive and knowledgable ! Just this morning, I spoke with Steve about a parts order that I had ALREADY rec'd..and with note that my card info turned out to be outdated ! They know me and sent the parts right away with a note to call them ! Goes to show that , once they know you, that they threat you like they would want to be treated. Guess I picked the right guys/business to settle on !!

BTW...If shipping cost gets to you like me, I think that you will also like that you can ask these guys to ship 'cheapest way' or overnight.....and they try to accommodate ! Unlike other parts supplier places who yesterday $16 to send me ONE small part no bigger than your fist (a chunk of aluminum !)..despite being asked for snail mail rate....because that's how they routinely do business. And, they are a heck of a lot closer than Denver , Colorado !! These things count and add up..your choice.

Last edited by hardtimes; 04-04-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ................
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote