View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:07 AM   #7
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

Before I post my available transport spot, I must make it clear that I respond to EVERY email, P.M. or voicemail inquiry that is sent to me whether I can do the transport or not! If you do not receive a response, I either did NOT receive the inquiry or as in a recent case from a gentleman named Gene, when I sent a return email I got a message saying "Not Deliverable" Nothing I can do about that one, but I feel bad, because I don't want anyone to think I am not responding.

Also I do EVERY transport I post for! These posts are for "fill ins" on longer trips, NOT a wish list or just posting to try to make myself look good. I have way too much business already & am looking to cut back soon, but try my best to take care of my hundreds of loyal customers! Since I am an Actual car guy, I would much rather be out in the shop working on one of mine than posting on the computer!

I have One or maybe Two transport spots open for April. The first will be from Florida to Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana or possibly Oklahoma. This trip will be basically
mid month.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for ease of loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am in my 36th year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free miles over that time. Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references actually posted by the customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I do not charge for unloaded miles, as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. The price I quote is the price you pay, no hidden fees or funny business after the car is loaded.

I stay in constant communication with you & the seller. I also don't mess around. I pick your car up & deliver it immediately so I can get home to work on mine. Unless prior arrangements have been made as to storage in my safe, secure shop.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181001_195159041 (640x360).jpg (400.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190313_092523320_HDR (640x360).jpg (376.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190313_172931572_HDR (640x360).jpg (448.1 KB, 30 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe