Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:30 AM   #13
chap52

Default Re: New Guy

Welcome aboard. I had a 52 F1 for over 14 years and for the last few years got the itch to go to a Model A. Well when a buyer came along for the truck I was ready to seek out my dream A.
I settled for a 30 Tudor because of many of the reasons listed above and due to my being 6'4" I needed a car that I could relocate the drivers seat back beyond where the extended brackets would take it.
The timing was right as I found a sweet 30 back in Virginia (I am in Arizona). Priced right, felt right and all the ducks fell into place for the purchase. Buying from afar can be a bit scary but it just "felt right." The transport picked the car up on a Friday and the next Sunday it was in front of my AZ home. Nicer than I anticipated and well cared for.
I have had it since November and still can't get the smile off of my face whether I am driving it or just tinkering on it.
Good luck in your search, get the car "YOU ARE LOOKING FOR". and don't forget to tap into the knowledge on this site. Enjoy the adventure, Chap
chap52 is online now   Reply With Quote