Thread: Milwaukee Plant
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 12:01 PM   #6
reggiedog

Question Re: Milwaukee Plant

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Jim;

First I know that the production records are Monthly and NOT Daily as Ford didn't do them Daily, I wish they did but they didn't and looking back on the stuff I have from the Milwaukee Plant there all Monthly figures and NOT daily like I thought.

The only thing that I found out to be daily was the personnel files in the Milwaukee Plant that is, I'm sure they had the others daily also but only wrote them down in the books that went to Ford monthly.

But I can't find the others from the Milwaukee Plant and Jim I do have documented proof that the (R) symbol, was the Letter code for the Milwaukee Plant at that time.

And I also have documented proof that the Milwaukee Plant was at some time a manufacturing Plant, for some time building Model (T) One Ton Trucks in that Plant.

Now what I don't know for how long that lasted as all I have is a newspaper clipping that states that the Milwaukee Plant will be a Manufacturing Plant, but it doesn't give a date of the starting and I have never found a ending date as of now that is.

That is if they ever stopped manufacturing in that Plant as it could of gone into the Model A era, as I don't know that for sure but I have never found anything in the papers stating that it ever stopped.

My guess is that they just kept on going manufacturing Trucks into the Model A era but I can't be certain of that either, as I'm still looking for the proof of that but I haven't come close to finding it yet.

As I do have or did have a picture of them building or making Rear Fenders for the Model T Trucks, and that's why I think it went on into the Model A era but I can't be sure of that either as I haven't found it in the papers yet.

Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote