Thread: Vacuum signal
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #125
jrvariel48

Default Re: Vacuum signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnieroadster View Post
Hi Joe
Its been a while since I have looked at your post been to busy setting records at Speedweek on the Salt Flats 216.131 MPH then let my son really get on the car 225.003 MPH but now I'm back on line looking at stuff. In my opinion what you have posted is really good your primary jet size is exactly what I run using that size carb the air fuel readings are fine I see no reason for any concern. As you posted your not looking for economy just a good running combination that's safe and with reliability I feel you have accomplished your goal. Adding to that you have also learned how to tune the combination so in the future you can help guide others when needed.
Ronnieroadster
CONGRATULATIONS RONNIE!!! I read the post and I was totally blown away!! (no pun intended) That is an accomplishment that goes down in history! Well done! I appreciate the kind words, but I couldn't have done it without your help and the help of others. I also feel that I learned a lot and I'm no longer afraid to jump into something I'm not familiar with. I'm far from having a perfect tune up, but I definitely feel the improvement in the motor and I think this will be just fine for my type of driving.
Thanks again,
Joe
jrvariel48 is offline   Reply With Quote