View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 05:45 PM   #34
jb-ob

Default Re: Did you read the blog about the issues with the Judging Standards

I said earlier I thought this thread was 'Unimportant', but seems I need to explain.

Why do so many today feel the need to be 'offended' if life doesn't give them what they want and it's always someone else's responsibility to change to correct this injustice ?

If you are 'offended' by the 'Restoration Guidelines & Judging Standards' or they don't fit your car perfectly, just SEND THEM BACK !!

Imagine a new guy shows up wanting to play baseball with others. When the new guy gets his chance at bat, he blasts one out to center field. Now instead of running for first base he goes up left, touches third base, turns and dashes back to home plate.

Now he demands to be awarded with a home run !

'Well those aren't the rules we play by'

'Yeah, Well your rules aren't fair, I'm offended, AND I demand you change them to my rules"

Now this argument disrupts the game for everyone so the new guy is tossed from the field ( banned from the Model A Face Book page).

The new guy now in the parking lot (web) and not getting what he wants, he organizes a 'pity party' blog to cry to everyone who will listen about how unfairly he was treated.

Brent, see you in Oshkosh.
jb-ob is offline   Reply With Quote