View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 12:34 AM   #415
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

Guys seriously, lol

Please read the instructions when I send the ordering notices.

Once again I send a bunch of notices, then guys order and don't include their Ford Barn name, and I have no idea whether they are legit or not with respect to all the original interested parties on here.

When I send you notice through FB Mail or PM and you don't include the FB name on the order, I have no idea who you are since I do not see your email address on FB when I send the notice. And if I send you a PM and you don't include your FB name on the order, I have no idea once again who you are.

I spent considerable time tonight narrowing (4) people down by geographical location with there FB info and then the shipping address provided.

I think my instructions in the notice are pretty simple. I keep reviewing them to see what I am missing, but I think it is pretty clear.

Anyway, please read the notice carefully when you get it since it would make things much easier on my end to make sure the original interested parties get their sockets, and not a couple of johnny come lately's slip in ahead.

On another note, I have not had a bad review yet of the socket from anyone who has used it so I guess we are doing a good job.

I still have few people who have not responded to the notices, even after numerous attempts sending PM's as well as sending to email through FB, and email sent to my personal email, [email protected]. I am planning to put a list of these FB names on here in the near future since some of the members here may be friends with them or have some idea how I can contact them in case the contact information here on FB has changed, or they are no longer on FB. If they are no longer interested it's fine, but I would like to know so I can distribute the sockets I am holding for them to other interested parties who are eager to aquire them.

Hope you are all well,

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote