View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 02:09 AM   #275
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

ok guys, guess we need a bit of clarification or added info here.

Kinda had to laugh when I read the last few posts, and Bill Sr really didn't expound on the subject matter very well, lol.

Yes a few sockets have been shipped, yes I have notified a few more people that their sockets are ready to ship and currently waiting for payment and addresses and such.

Couple minor issues with paypal stuff, but we are working that out with a few different payment options which will be explained when you get your notification that your socket/s is/are ready to ship.

I have been trying to contact through email on ford barn instead of just pm through ford barn, which has been somewhat of a laborious task, but we will work through it.

I will be sending some more notices this week yet, but am planning to wait to send anymore until the end of the month. I will be leaving in a little over a week for a trip to Greece and do not want anyone sending money while I am gone, then wondering where their socket/s are since I won't be able to ship them until the beginning of April.

Now to clarify the thumbs finger thing..............

It's true, My Father has no thumbs, nor do I. We were blessed with five fingers instead of 4 fingers and a thumb. I think everyone should request that Bill Sr. send pictures of his hands to prove this to everyone since it is a rather interesting family trait.

I know this has been a long process, and I understand the impatience at this point. I have learned more about making a top quality tool than I ever wanted to over the last year, and have spent way more money doing so than I ever would have guessed. But I assure you everyone will be more than pleased when they finally get their "hands" on their socket. And you will all own a one of a kind tool, 100% made in the USA from start to finish including the material, tooling, machinery, and everything else used in the process to manufacture it.

On a final note, just in case anyone thinks different. I have been diligently working on these sockets, and have a lot invested doing so at this point. As stated, it has been one heck of a process, and I probably should have made less to start in order to figure everything out, but so be it. Any further manufacturing will be much smoother and less time consuming no doubt.

Due to the congenital family defects which have been described, I can never be accused of standing around with my thumb up my ass while you have all been waiting for these sockets, lol.

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote