View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #12
Rainmaker Ron

Default Re: Which side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Jenkins View Post
Thanks, Guys..

Now..

Does anyone know if a 600-16 tire on a 35 rim will fit into a standard wheel well?

Larry
Larry, long time since last contact. Mounting a usable 16 inch tire on the side mount requires custom mods. wider well, etc. I would not mount a tire with no inflation, whats the point? I also think it looks out of place to carry a 19 inch spare and run 16 inch tires. See my avatar for 15 inch set up. Will we see you at Hershey?
The chili is now at the MARC tent BUT..................Stop by the Rainmakers spaces CV 5-10 on Thursday afternoon for beer battered Brats.

Lets get the old gang going again. A lot of things started at Rainmakers Chili party, lets fire it up again. Les Andrews and John Lavoy started their books there, Bruce Adams sold the idea and kicked off International Model A Day. That sculptor guy unveiled his Chiken Coupe Bronze there. Tim Kelly bought Rainmaker Rons first Public offering of the Head Puller and Distributor Puller now carried by all the cat houses. The Splinterbox Great racer was conceived and staffed over a bowl of chili.

There was a time when we could count 100 guys from 7 countries at the chili Party. Pass the word.

See you at Hershey.
The Rainmaker
Rainmaker Ron is offline   Reply With Quote