View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:16 AM   #5
reggiedog

Default Re: Model A service Bulletins complete book the yellow one

Steve,

Got to ask you this when is your third book coming out as I have been kind of waiting for it, as I have read all of your other books so I'm just waiting for your last one to come out so I can read that also.

But time after time I go through your book as I'm always looking something up, and you are the only one that has the information I want. But I wish you had gone back to when the plants first started as there's information on the Milwaukee plant that to this day I'm still looking for.

And that's NOT the only plant that I'm interested in like the Milwaukee Plant in about 1920 added a addition and doubled in size, with a two story Building the same size as the Building that is standing there today.

But that addition was torn down as I have been trying to find more information on that as that Building was Built for the Fordson Tractors to be made there, as I have the date but the city of Milwaukee don't have that information so as far as I know I'm on my own.

But I still keep trying to find that information out as I have the newspaper clippings that tell me when it opened, as that was about the same time as when the Ford Plant started to make fenders in there.

As they were also making Model A fenders in that Plant now it was just the rear fenders that they were making not the front fenders as that started with the Model T truck fenders and than the Model A rear fenders.

As I have the proof of that and I'm still looking for the picture of that as I seen the picture of it, as I told you that before and I had a copy of that until the papers went off line that's when I lost it.

As I had a lot of copies of stuff that I'm still looking for today as I say I have a 50/50 chance of finding them, but it's been over a year now and still nothing but I kind of gave it up as I stopped.

Doing research on that Plant but from time to time I still do the research on the Milwaukee Plant as I gave up the other Plants, but the Milwaukee Plant I have everything the Building permits, Detailed Blueprints of the Building and everything else that pertains to that Building I have.

So yes I'm still from time to time still doing research on Just that Plant as I gave up the other two Plants the ones that opened the same day as the Milwaukee Plant did, I have that also but right now my information isn't together but I can still find stuff it just takes more time.

But Steve Please let me know as to when your book is coming out

Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote