View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:54 AM   #10
rockfla

Default Re: Winterleaf Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
Ian,

I like the two winderleaf brown colors, light and dark, but with respect, within the limits of how the light version was used originally, namely in concert with winterleaf brown dark for the body moldings and everything else black. Two of my projects are in the winterleaf combinations and likely my cabriolet project will end up with that color combination as well. My station wagon cowl, etc. are that color as were all '32 station wagons originally. Whether or not the color was used on later station wagon components is probably debatable given that emporer brown replaced winterleaf brown as a '32 color offering in September, 1932 and carried over to the '33 model in North American production. Its three versions (light, medium, and dark) also are handsomely subtle colors, in my opinion.
David
Once again, thank you for sharing. Your pictures of your cars/restorations are just fabulous!!! What beautiful work......and you Kube and a few others, have given me a goal and benchmark to shoot for in my new shop and endeavors that I hope I can get near the finish you guy's do. Thanks again for keeping all of US in the "know"
rockfla is offline   Reply With Quote