View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:04 AM   #75
dumb person

Default Re: What is your collector car Pet Peeve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick L. View Post
"... not long ago I pulled up to a traffic light and stopped. I left a car length between the me and the car in front of me. Then this young gal pulls up behind me with a phone stuck her ear and the radio blasting. She must have thought there was too much room in front of me and pulled out, passed me on the right and pulled in front of me. There was not enough room for her to straighten up so she sat there at about a 45º angle."....
... "she was oblivious and just took off like her ass was on fire when the light turned and seemed to be upset that the car in front of her wasn't going fast enough. Have I mentioned before that there are a lot of stupid people in this world."
This and http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/spec...-624628055.htm complete with rust holes.

Edit: Hey look they took $7,000 off the price

"I'm Convinced that no one really reads posts anymore; they just fabricate what they think the post says then ramble on about red herrings."--Bob
Outcasts rules of old cars
#1 Fun is imperative, mainstream is overrated
#2 If they think it is impossible, prove them wrong
#3 If the science says it impossible you are not being creative enough.
#4 No shame in recreating something you never had
#5 If it were not for the law & physics you would be unstoppable

Last edited by dumb person; 08-21-2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: picture for clarification of what the expired link was all about
dumb person is offline   Reply With Quote