View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #6
Jazzjr

Default Re: Thanks to Our Veterans.

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
I first of all want to thank, all of the Millions of Veterans Past and Alive, for their Service. Tomorrow I will be Remembering those close to Me I have Known and Lost. My Father who served in the Navy, WWII on the Carrier Hornet. He was on-board for most of the battles, it was involved in, and had to jump ship when it was Fatality hit by a Japanese Kamikaze, and Sunk. But he survived and lived to be of old age before Passing.

Thanks, for Your Thanks to my-self, I was in Viet Nam, Army, for Two, 9 month tours. 1st tour, 1967-68 Spec. 5 Drove a Ten Ton Wrecker. 2nd Tour 1969 was Platoon Sargent, with 9 men under me in the Motor Pool. I was with the MACV Division, were sent all over where they needed help. If I was asked to do it again, I would without Hesitation. I lost a lot Friends in Viet Nam, I will be Remembering Tomorrow.

I am Wintering in Florida now, Tomorrow will be attending a Car Show at the Military Heritage Museum, here in Punta Gorda, Florida. The Veterans attending will be dressed in Partial Uniform, in Honor to ourselves and of those Past.
Also Here is a Link to View some of the Cars of the MARC club I belong to down here. A Lot of the Photos were taken at Edison-Ford Winter Home in Fort Myers. http://modelafordcluboffortmyersfl.org/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28000eab9682c781e25544c72d934898.jpg (95.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Jazzjr; 11-10-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Jazzjr is offline   Reply With Quote