View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 11:36 AM   #2
Senior Member
nelsb01's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Up North
Posts: 257
Default Re: 1936 Pick up tail gate rivets

I believe they are called round head rivets.
If you have a question about them try contacting Mack Hils in Moberly Missouri. They reproduce an excellent Ford pickup bed and associated parts.
Also, while the picture you show is of a Ford pickup tailgate, the embossed Ford was never painted other than body color in 1936.
nelsb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)