View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:42 AM   #85
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40cpe View Post
It was just a cryptic message affirming your response to All American Boy.
Hey Mr. 40C,
It's hard to converse when one doesn't know what the conversation is about.

There used to be a guy who knew what he was talking about when he wrote what he wrote, but when I tried to know what he was talking about it was impossible because his posts went:

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Allright.
Well, we'll see.
Yesterday.
Yes, finally.
OK.
Later gator.
Frank.

Sometime I could go back to what I had posted to him, and could make out to what his answers referred. But the problem was that he didn't have the same number of answers as there were comments to answer, so any answer could have been to any comment.

That's why one should quote the comment, and then write one's response. Otherwise it's just ooblegobble.

I sometimes think that posting is not really for communicating. It's just to be posting.

Anyway, am in the process of cleaning Lorrie Van Haul's Steering System Components. It's one of the fun parts of the Old Car Hobby.

Take care.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote