View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 05:00 PM   #21
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: Where to buy 21 stud repro alu heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK1934 View Post
Hi Guys, Trevor contacted me letting me know about this discussion, I don`t get a chance to look on here as often as I would like, my Dad & I have been making the 21 stud heads for over 20 years here in Australia, mainly because we have a couple of 34 Fords & he used to build a few engines & they were not available, he passed away a few months ago & while he was sick we didn`t get a chance to get more cast up so we are out of stock at the moment, I am taking this chance to freshen up the patterns after 20 years of casting & also I have to use a new foundry, I hope to have some ready for sale later in the year, there are a few people that have contacted me & are waiting for them to be ready, we make them in flat top & can machine them to suit dome tops at no extra charge, they are exactly the same as original & use standard studs as I see a few people asked about that, we have posted them all around the world over the years. I will also look into making again the water pumps we used to make as there has been interest in them, I still have stock of the distributor adaptors we make to fit crab distributors on the early engine, my email is [email protected] Thanks John
John, when you say they are exactly the same as original....does this mean they would have the Ford script logo and Ford part number cast into the top outer surface as many of the originals would have had, and also required by the Early Ford V-8 Club where applicable, for their Dearborn Award to prevent loss of points?

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 02-01-2021 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Clarification of post
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote