View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 10:08 PM   #38
bpaupst

Default Re: 1936 Ford Pickup - New Engine and transmission

Hey All,

Just wanted to say thanks for the comments and help. Lesson Learned haha. But i do have some news that is much more up everyones alley. This weekend i was finally able to start looking into the original 1936 pickup i bought. Obviously it isn't perfect but after weeks of PB Blaster on every Spark plug, and a few weeks of Marvel Mystery Oil, I finally decided to figure out if this truck was going to become a parts truck (i know it would of been a real shame but i'm not made of money either) or if i was actually going to try and get this truck on the road as original (which i highly prefer). If the motor was seized it would have really made it hard to put money into instead of using parts off the truck. But Like i said, this is GOOD news. It turned over no problem. (I tried to upload a video but am having some difficulties) I do need to replaces the distributor as its missing a piece on one side. Anything to look for or avoid? Im going to replace all the spark plugs and wires as well. Id like to get this running!
bpaupst is offline   Reply With Quote