View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 05:08 AM   #135
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: 2016 Florida "Barner's Bash"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Piano View Post
It has come to my attention that a number of Barner’s, that attended the 10th Annual Florida “Barner’s Bash”, were not happy with the accommodations. I’m sorry to hear this as the hotel we used has been the same one for the last five or so years. Recently the hotel changed ownership and I guess the new management has not kept up a satisfactory level of service. As a result, I will be sure to make a change in accommodations for next year’s event.

I would appreciate hearing from you, if for nothing else; to let me know if anything related to the Florida “Barner’s Bash” was unsatisfactory.

All of the Cigar City Flatheads, myself included, take pride in putting together what we hope will be enjoyable and memorable (for all the right reasons) events. Feedback from attendee’s is necessary for us to know what works and what doesn’t. Thanks for your continued support.

Vic
Hey Vic, keep up the good work on the annual FL Barner's Bash. I know from my past limited experience on putting these types of gatherings/tours together....it just ain't an easy thing to do....no two ways about it!! For me, it's always a treat to get down your way during one of the two worst months of our winter up here in MD. Whatever you and your CCFH guys put together is all just icing on the cake for me, once I'm down there in the fun in the sun state.
Now having said the above, I did send you a PM last night about something I stumbled upon this year regarding accommodations,... I did not send this because I was unhappy with anything, but only because you asked to hear some feedback from us on this

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote