Thread: Labaron Bonnie
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:36 PM   #13
30 Closed Cab PU

Default Re: Labaron Bonnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swo4rd View Post
The Federal Court filing ID is 19-10586

OK Cool Hand has it right...just off the phone with Kitaeff office and BR Chap 7 total liquidation was filed this morning..There is a creditor's list and I am on it so I expect that I will get my material, patterns and other things returned by the end of 2020...In the meantime we have lost a venerable institution...the knowledge is irreplaceable and many employees who over the years have become good and close friends...I understand they were caught flatfooted...
If you had things there...you will get a notice from the Federal BR Trustee who is Joe Butler another attorney in Amesbury...if you do not hear anything in by early next week...call the attorney's office above and ask Susan if you are on the list.

Through a round about way, I understand that the staff were packing things to return to the Owners when Scott Holbrook, the owner of LB came in and told them to stop and go home.
My suspicion is that the Holbrook's were in way over their means...
Perhaps someone will buy the business in tact?
The distribution of materials was one of their main business parts and I don't know who will pick that up.

Hope people can do without their seats for up to a year and a 9 months, that sucks.
30 Closed Cab PU is offline   Reply With Quote