Thread: Good bye
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:58 PM   #8
C26Pinelake
BANNED

Location: Michigan / Ontario border, Sarnia, Ontario. 50 miles from Detroit and 150 from Toronto.
Default Re: Good bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoogah View Post

You suspect wrongly, at least in my case. I did not find Ian's contribution rude in the slightest! There was no disrespect to anyone, including Steve as I read it. Goodness me! There have been many threads in the time that I've been on FB where discussion may be initiated about a supplier and the thread has evolved (as threads do!) to include a broader range of suppliers.

The "regular" who rounded on him must feel that he's done the wrong thing, however, as that post is now removed from the thread!
This countered what Ian's opinion was, so apparently he had to come forth and defend his opinion . . . .[/QUOTE]

Where I come from, that's called a discussion if it's done politely!! And it was done most politely in this instance.[/QUOTE]

The rules of the forum are no hijacking and where I come from he violated the rule. He is not apt to get much sympathy from this crowd. Soon to be gone and soon to be forgotten. Wayne