View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #91
OLD...BILL

Default Re: How's your cam ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartravel View Post
To follow up on John's comment, you should study his book and my website (http://www.tildentechnologies.com/Ca...rformance.html). Despite all the folklore it comes down to the valve timing. Unfortunately, the 8CM Plus cam currently exists only on paper. I've been trying to get Bill Stipe at Specialty Motor Cams to make them. Perhaps we need some sort of grassroots ground swell of requests.
Larry Young
I'AM IN, just spent some time with your chart and I went back and read John's tread on page 2-#28, and the 8CM, with its low duration,and good lift. Would be right for the good low end and off the line, torque, we want for the street. The other question is "what is the idell" going to sound like?? Like Ol"Ron we love a hot sounding flathead ...So how do we get this cam ground, out here where we can run it ... And how do we contack Bill Strip at Specialty Moters Cams ... Like I said up top I'AM IN ....and thanks for all the nice things you all have said about this tread "HOW'S YOUR CAM" ??.... OLD....BILL
OLD...BILL is offline   Reply With Quote