View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 11:35 AM   #16
FL&WVMIKE

Default Re: Thinking about selling the '34 Phaeton

I'm trying to figure the value of a reliable 'driver' quality survivor that just needs driven. To me, it's a lot more fun than a restored car... as you don't have to go great lengths when cleaning it up. (15 minutes with a wash bucket lol) Plus, in today's world, it draws more attention than the restored ones.

To me, I see it as an ideal car... Low maintenance, low stress, and simply fun. It's not a trash pile that NEEDS restored, so there is no money associated with that time consuming, expensive process. THAT has to be worth something...

So, one of the coolest looking '34 V8 Fords... is easy to own, needs nothing, is very unique, and fun!

What's that worth??? That's the question... My first instinct believes it should be valued at least in the $30k's... What do you all think? I honestly don't know WHAT it's worth...

Thanks
Mike Jr. here. I get on here every few months to check messages, and look through his almost 500 saved messages for information on the '29 and '34 I still have. A lot of very nice people on here. He truly enjoyed Ford Barn.
FL&WVMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote