Thread: Scam?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 12:57 PM   #33
Jeff/Illinois

Default Re: Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.6rs View Post
I ordered and paid for a few Willys parts from a webshop business in Northern Netherlands 6 weeks ago. After a couple of minutes I received an email "thank you for your order..." Two weeks later still no parts or shipping comfirmation. I emailed the guy a few times, no answers, try to phone the business ; "no one available at the moment", then when I told huim in an email that I made a file and was going to my lawyer he respjnded with ; "my father is very sick, bla bla bla". Can be and I told him I was sorry...
Now, six weeks later and dozens of emails still nothing and no answers. Same thing with the phone. I try to contact him on his two facebook pages : no reaction. I contacted his wife (that I found on facebook) she answered me right away : "he has his head full right now with his father being sick, ...I will tell him". A couple of days later I contacted her again and asked her to tell her husband to refund me or send the parts asap, she told me "leave me alone !".
I can send the name of the guy and the business to anyone who might be interested.
Ouch. Thieves know no boundaries.
Jeff/Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote