View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 06:21 PM   #40
Tinker

Default Re: where is this all going

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMimmcs View Post
With 18,000,000 cases and 328,000 deaths this is a legitimate concern. In my opinion this is not exciting or fun and you had better take major precautions . If you don’t listen to television or the internet you could be a future statistic in either category. This is no joking matter.n

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I do and have from the beginning taken this very seriously. On here back in March I was encouraging people, that thought it was all fake, to take this seriously. Telling people please don't think it fake. I have been able to isolate since March with my elder parents. We don't go anywhere really (Summer I was just driving the old fords around). We are very cautious.

At least a dozen of our extended family has gone through it. Mostly young. But one uncle died (yes he had other issues but, he would still be here) and an aunt is what they call a "longhaul". Seeming healthy before it and now dealing with a lot of heart and fatigue issues. One of those persons made fun of us for isolating as much as we do.

We spend money local here and give what we can to help restaurants and bars here. But we don't hangout for now.

My point was, once we get the vaccine out and we are able to do more normal things. I believe we are going to see a roaring 20's. Pent up people having fun.

I hope all are well!!! Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Tinker; 12-23-2020 at 09:44 PM.