View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 06:03 AM   #1
patrickt

Default Information on "Transition" (1927) Model A

Hello All !
Just wondering if anyone had any information on the so called "Transitional Model A" ? Not sure if I read (like 20 years ago) that there were very early Model A`s that had a T body, or at least identical body carryover from the T`s touring cars???

I asked as we seem to have what we have always assumed to be a 1928/29 Model A Phaeton whose body and dash might have been modified for farm use (at least thats what we thought).
Now, its been stuck in our home`s garage for like 20 years maybe, so the engine is at the engine rebuilder`s shop. Now the engine is most definitely an A, as well as the radiator and radiator shell as well.

So finally i decided to start looking at pics of the 1927 Touring T`s on the net, and thats what the body and the dash seem to look like. Oh, and it doesnt help that it has 16 inch wire wheels on it, that someone described might be from a 1934 Ford. I apologize that i`m unable to post pics yet, i still need to learn how to post pics on any forum i`ve been on..

Maybe someone has info and can post pics, or a link or site on the net that can help me ? I have not been able to find anything on this so called transitional A, if indeed it is one ??? Thanks All ! Patrick
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote