View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 03:10 PM   #245
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

Quote:
Originally Posted by haag1332 View Post
I should add. I know a number of newcomers have expressed interest in the socket and would like to order one. I have not responded to some of you yet, but I know where I left off, and I will catch up to you folks once I know exactly where we stand on the first run. I need to complete the first run in order to determine how many are scrapped from the process then go from there to see how many more new orders can be filled on the first run, then determine who will have to be taken care of on a second run. Currently I have only scrapped 2 pieces, but there is still potential for more scrap in the all be it minor finishing stages at this point.

Bill
Hay Bill, if the scrapping of the socket is due to only "be it minor finishing" and does not effect the function I'll take mine from those allowing more people to get them this time at the same already agreed upon price for "perfect".