View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #59
HOTROD_WILLIE

Default Re: 2014 Moonshine Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Piano View Post
Hi Willie, too bad you can't make it this year. The Moonshine Festival has always been held over a three day weekend. We, the Cigar City Flatheads, have been holding our Tours independently. We are not affiliated with the Moonshine Festival or the Care for Kids organization so we can't, and don't, take credit for staging the event, just our Friday Tours. The Moonshine Festival is a feast for Flathead Ford Fanatics and, with the Fall foliage in full color, the North Georgia Mountains provide beautiful scenery beyond the Fabulous Flatheads on display and cruisin' the countryside.

The Cigar City Flatheads Friday Tour (this year the White Knuckle Tour) is free to anyone that would like to attend, as are all of our events, like the Florida "Barner's Bash" and the recent "Vanquish Vapor Lock Tour". No club membership is required. There is no judging of vehicles at our events and, historically, we've only given one award each year, the "Miss Shelly Award" which was created by Bill Wzorek. Additionally, Bill crafted each "trophy", and they are truly one of a kind works of art. Attending a Cigar City Flatheads event won't net you a trophy for your vehicle but, we guarantee you'll meet a lot of likeminded people who want to have Fun with Flathead Fords.
The people that run the Moonshine show does a great job. Next year we will come on Friday do the White Knuckle Tour sound like fun. My son loves to go on tour. We have done a lot of Model T tour over year. Fun for the whole family.

I use to play baseball when was younger man. They would give us all trophy. Over time the trophy ended up in the trash. The thing I got out of baseball was fun and enjoyment the game. As long I am having a good time and spending time w/ my family. I don't need your Trophy or your cookie jars. I wish more car shows would be like that.

Last edited by HOTROD_WILLIE; 07-03-2014 at 08:44 AM.
HOTROD_WILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote