View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:58 PM   #58
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever4 View Post
You think so? It seems to me that most Ford Barners are in love with the cheapo does-not-fit chinese crappo that they can get from Harbor Freight. Seems that most prefer cheap crap over quality goods.

When the socket price is announced, we'll see how many buyers for the socket will be lost. Not because it will be too expensive, but because too many people here are too cheap.

Now this is a joke fellas, so don't get bent out of shape.

Forever4 just came up with a great marketing idea. Anybody that backs out after the price is announced, we will just post their info on here to let everyone know they are cheap, lol.

Now I would never ever do that so it is just a joke, however, it does bring up a good idea.

We have a count of how many sockets guys would like now, and I believe it is either right at, or over 50. I am figuring at this point I will probably just run 100. But with forever4's comment, we probably will contact all those who expressed interest once we release the price to be sure the interest is still there.

I think I probably have more faith in all these folks than you do forever4, but I am obviously a newbie to this whole thing. That being said I appreciate your comment and will verify the interest level once again after the price is announced. Of course something tells me alot of people are following this thread and once we put the price up most people will reaffirm their commitment. Who knows, there may even be a bunch of lurkers just waiting.

Guess we will see in the next couple of days. Hope everyone here is doing well.
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote