Thread: Mac's survey
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #49
SkimmerBob

Default Re: Mac's survey

Here is a post from a thread at the "jalopy Journal" from back in November complete with e-mail addresses. This is a link to the thread. That Darlene post is on the second page.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s....php?t=748468:

11-01-2012, 02:53 PM #38 Darlene
FNG

Re: Mac's Antique Auto Parts has been SOLD
Hello --Darlene Waldmiller, Marketing Manager of MAC's, posting for Rick McIntosh of MAC’s:
Yes, MAC’s was acquired by Eckler’s as of today (11/1/12) however business as usual for MAC”s and are 120 employees in Lockport.
It the goal of both companies owners to “do no harm” to MAC’s or MAC’s employees all the while increasing our customers satisfaction.
Both Randy and I (owners of MAC’s) are also part owners of Eckler’s and we are not going anywhere. I am very excited, both personally and for MAC’s,
by the opportunity to join the Eckler’s team. We believe that our new combined company will bring together unsurpassed resources and experience to offer
an outstanding customer value and service experience. Our shipping time has been too slow of late, but we are working on that. We have recently
put in place a faster processing method to help move orders out the door more quickly. We believe we will be able to serve all Ford restoration
enthusiasts with the broadest, most complete selection of Ford parts available in the new combined company. We look forward to the opportunity
to continue to grow and broaden the company for our customers as part of the Eckler’s team.
Feel free to reach out to me ([email protected]) or Darlene ([email protected]) if you have questions, comments or concerns
about the acquisition or any customer service concerns.
Happy Motoring,
Rick McIntosh
SkimmerBob is offline   Reply With Quote