View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 12:25 PM   #5
Neal

Default Re: Scary Story: Model A, I-95 Daytona, Tuesday 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31Tudor View Post
Well actually I have some information on the accident. This was my buddies 31 Roadster that he had just sold to a gentleman who lived in Orlando. We live north of Charlotte, NC. This guy was bound and determined to make it in one day back to Orlando. They came by my house the night before he left on Tuesday morning. I had even mapped him a route to Orlando without having to go on the interstates. He thanked me but I could tell he was not really interested. We both said that would be a really long day, and that we would make it into at least an over nighter.
Well then the accident!! He apparently was hit from behind on I95. Flew upside down, landed on the wheels and then was hit by another car. He was released from the hospital that very next morning with bruises and a few cuts. Amazing that he was not killed! He called my buddy that next morning to let him know what happened. Absolutely shocked that he did not die or would have been in the hospital for months.
Good to hear the driver is o.k. From the description of the accident, it did not sound good.

Neal
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote